The vision of Govt. Nagarjuna PG College of Science, Raipur is to be acknowledged in the state, in India and also internationally as a coveted destination for quality education and research; with multidimensional growth of Student education, scholarly output and constructive contribution to the community consistently meeting standards of excellence.
The mission of the college is to assist in the preservation, creation, updatation on, application and dissemination of knowledge by teaching, research and public service in comprehensive range of disciplines, there by serving the needs and enhancing the well-being of the citizens of in order of priority, Raipur District, the state of Chhattisgarh, India as whole and also the wider world community.
The Broad Objective of this college is to prepare our students to meet the new challenges of a dynamically, rapidly changing society by helping them to acquire competitive abilities, like the attributes of a commitment to life-long learning, ability in self-learning, analytic reasoning, multilingual skills (proficiency in Hindi as well as English) including IT skills and ethical behavior.
- Unity and Integrity
- Love & peace for every one
- Mutual respect
- Teamwork and shared responsibility
- Commitment to excellence for our state holders
- To achieve the best possible standards in education, research and outreach programmes.
- To promote academic programmes relevant to socio-economic need of the nation.
- To promote networking with various centers/departments and labs around the country.
- To promote skill oriented programmes.
- To enhance the quality of the learning and teaching process at UG and PG levels.
- To bring forward the inherent talents to students and encourage creativity.
- To develop awareness to words social and environmental problems